Truss Gangway (TG Series Marine Gangway)
- Standard lengths available up to 50′
- Standard widths up to 5′
- Variable truss depth to accommodate your specific gangway length and capacity requirements.
Our rugged stage and truss gangway construction provides a standard distributed load capacity of 750-pound live-load and can be made-to-order to accommodate even higher load capacities.
Additionally, you can choose from multiple different walk surfaces to maximize your footing throughout the entire operating range. We offer extruded and open-grating decking as a flat walk surface, cleated flat walk surfaces to allow for greater operating angles or extruded curved treads for the most aggressive operating angles. Handrails are powder-coated to ensure long-lasting user safety and stability. Stage gangways can span up to 20 feet and truss gangways span up to 50’. Either one of these types of gangways can be stand-alone, or they can be incorporated into a more complex and fixed system using pivots, hinges, end-treads, and all other kinds of accessories to fit your exact needs.
Marine Gangway Options
Upper platforms, lower platforms, trestle ladders and other options are available for added safety and convenience, including:
- Weather-proof canopies for protection from the elements
- Slotted decking to help prevent accumulation of snow, sleet and ice
- Bulbous cleats in 1′ or 2′ sizes for improved footing at all angles
- Lighting fixtures for increased visibility
- Flip plates to ease the transition from gangway to dock surface or ship deck